Friday, August 19, 2011

Welcome, everybody.

My name's John.

It feels weird to introduce oneself over the internet, considering the prevalence of anonymous threads and forums. But this blog is about me, and stuff I like, and stuff I hope you'll like too, so it seems only fair and right to get to know each other.

Fact of the matter is, I love movies and writing. And sex and booze. And friends and chocolate and a whole bunch of other crap. So you're gonna see or read about all that stuff. Especially movies.

And that's where the title comes in. Champagne and Fart Jokes is going to be about all kinds of stuff, from all walks of life. It's going to be a mixture of high brow (cocktails, movies, books, history) and low brow (explosions, movies, poop jokes, and boobies). If you don't like one, you can have the other.

But even if you don't like something, tell me about it. I wanna hear from people (even trolls) and I hope that if you like what you'll read here, you'll spread the word. So come on in, shake the rain from your boots, sit down, grab a drink. Put on some Chromeo. And let rip a nice, rattling broccoli fart. Because this is the Internet. And we're all friends here.

No comments:

Post a Comment